Okay, CreativeMoonBeam has encouraged me to keep up with the blogging... so here I am again. I only have a few minutes before I need to get my car to the shop but I'll be back.
On our way to Bend, OR this weekend- for no reason other than my hubby wanted a road trip for Christmas. Via magazine featured McMenamins in the Dec 2006 issue and it had a "Turkish Bath" there so that was all I needed. Booked it. Keith has been missing the awesome Spa in Erding, Germany and while this is no where close to that, it'll do. Plus there's snow and a cute town and some great breweries according to the gals at SCS who I asked a few weeks ago. So hopefully my car gets the "OK" from Craig at the shop today. He is awesome- I've only been there 3 times and he knows my name and what car I drive w/out looking up the chart.
okay, that's it for now- and a shout out to CreativeMoonBeam for her kind words!
denise:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Heros
Green Day American Idiot Tour 2005
Geekgirl
Welcome!
Welcome to my Blogspot... i'm not sure what this is going to evolve into but thanks for coming along!
Kitty Cat's My Space Page - song lyrics here!
Where i lurk a lot....
- Denise's Stampin' Up! Event calendar
- Stampin' Up!
- Stampin' Posse
- Splitcoaststampers
- SplitCoastBloggers - a link to all the good stampin blogs from SCS!
- My Home Town...
- McMenamin's Old St. Francis School
- My Heritage.com
- MyPublisher.com
- GreenDay.net
- Green Day Authority
- CreativeMoonBeam's blog link
- Freckled Fun Designs
- Trudee's blog
- livefromblogdahd.blogspot
- ThinkGeek.com
SplitCoast Bloggers Club
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(32)
-
▼
March
(14)
- March Stampin' UP! class
- SplitcoastStampers.com website offers daily challe...
- Almost finished with the Baby Gift Book
- Finally had time to get some scrappin' done!
- Nothing else needs to be said.
- Wally's Celebrity Look-alikes
- Keith's celebrity look alikes
- Denise's Celebrity Look-alikes
- Debbie's celebrity look-alikes!
- My Celebrity Look Alikes....
- St. Patty's Day
- Road Trip: Bend, Oregon!
- oh, here is the card I created for a card buffet c...
- I'm posting again....
-
▼
March
(14)
About Me
- Denise
- Healdsburg, California, United States
- Keith's wife! My real blog is located at www.geekgirl415.wordpress.com
Visitors
Healdsburg, CA
Scrapbook Album title page- this album is dedicated to the fixer up we bought and our renovations as well as the fun things we like about our town...




1 comment:
YAY! I'm so glad that you are posting. I can't wait to see what you create and post. Thank you for inspiring me and giving me the push to start mine too. I like our "deal" a lot! :) I'm so glad to have "met" you. ~M
Post a Comment