Saturday, May 5, 2007

my challenge is challenging....

ya, so i posted earlier about doing a My Big Grateful list in a scrapbook layout using the alphabet for your list... i have the canvas for it sitting in my craft room. I found a 12x14 one at Aaron Bros, so i thought that would be perfect- large enough for this project to be readable and i could hang it in my craft room if i liked how it turned out.

Okay- i will start my list tomorrow. I plan to mix some Vintage Violet re-inker with white pearlescent paint and spread it on as the background... as well as some black line doodles around the border. So, once i get the list, i can assemble or take the pics and it'll find itself done! i hope. Anyway, i'll post pics of it in stages. I hope the re-inker idea works... :)

So, instead of that- or finishing my sister's wedding scrapbook... I made cards!! :)


2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

These are some great creations...TFS!

Maria L. said...

Ooohhh Denise - I really like all of your cards that you posted in this entry. I especially love the military/camo cards that you did - and I love how you even added the dog tags. My boys would LOVE those cards. I am definitely going to case that idea! And I also really like the next 2 with the BG paper. What fun cards that all are!

My Heros

My Heros
Green Day American Idiot Tour 2005

Geekgirl

Geekgirl

Welcome!

Welcome to my Blogspot... i'm not sure what this is going to evolve into but thanks for coming along!

SplitCoast Bloggers Club

Standard Freelancer

About Me

Healdsburg, California, United States
Keith's wife! My real blog is located at www.geekgirl415.wordpress.com

Visitors

Healdsburg, CA

Healdsburg, CA
Scrapbook Album title page- this album is dedicated to the fixer up we bought and our renovations as well as the fun things we like about our town...